Let’s face it: not every day is going to be a walk in the park. Life throws us obstacles all the time. Whether it is family issues, work problems or relationship obstacles, we often face tough situations that we are forced to navigate. Many times, in order to get ourselves through these obstacles, we look to our close family and friends for advice.
Inspiration comes in many forms. A great talk, good book or a sentimental movie can mean so much more when it hits you at the right time. In the mood for some moving words? Keep reading for our top ten quotes about love and happiness.
10. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” –Lucille Ball
9. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let love come in.” –Morrie Schwartz
8. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” –Victor Hugo
7. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” –Lao Tzu
6. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” –Oprah Winfrey
5. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” –Buddha
4. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” –Paulo Coelho
3. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” –Marcel Proust
2. “Maybe it is not about the happy ending. Maybe it is about the story.” –Unknown
1. “Whatever you decide to do make sure it makes you happy.” –Paulo Coelho
The power of words should never be underestimated. Hearing or reading the right thing at the right time can change the way you feel about a situation completely. Furthermore, saying the right thing to a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend or family member can have a priceless impact.
When meeting someone new, make sure that the first impression you give is the one you want to be remembered by. Confidence, kindness, and sincerity go a long way. If you are interested in meeting someone new in your area, begin your search today with South Florida Introductions.